The Seniors E-Guide “Questions to Ask” Series is a web based resource focused on learning about the variety of senior resources and services that are available. From our experience we have discovered that many seniors and their families do not know what questions to ask when it comes to senior services. Our “Questions to Ask” series is all about education.
Seniors e-Guides – Questions to Ask Series
- Aging in Place and Assistive Technology
- Care Options for Developmentally Disabled Seniors
- An Overview of Senior Resources and Services
- Resources for Low to Moderate Income Independent Seniors
- When Selecting Active Independent Living & Retirement Communities
- When Selecting Assisted Living & Higher Levels of Care
- When Selecting In-Home Care & Companions or Home Health Agency Services
Health Services Directory
- Health Services Directory – CLICK HERE
This e-publication is a reference guide in locating local caregiver and wellness services through healthcare associations. Many of the association members offer a wide variety of support services including patient wellness and assessment programs, family caregiver education, medication and personal monitoring, and care coordination.
Why Electronic Publications?
Our Seniors E-Guide is an Adobe Acrobat(r) format commonly called a pdf. By creating an e-guide (meaning electronic book) we are saving resources like trees and producing less pollution. The more important benefit is that our e-guides are quick references and many have links to companies providing senior services in your area. We hope you will find what you are looking for. If you do not, us.